Saturday, July 20, 2013

Who Are We ? - Jessica Tisdell



I have lived in Newcastle my whole life and love it here. I'm currently studying Communication at the University of Newcastle and can't wait to begin my journey with journalism.  I should also mention that I am obsessed with film and farely a lot of television series, from Game of Thrones to Pretty Little Liars. I don't plan to completely grow up anytime soon and its always fun to stay in touch with your inner-child. I have also been known to belt out some hard-hitting notes on karaoke and food is definitely the key to my heart.

Whats your favourite place in Newcastle?
King Edward Park
Whats your favourite cafe in newcastle?
Coco Monde
Whats your favourite restaurant in newcastle?
The Wharf Restaurant, Honeysuckle
What's your favourite beach in newcastle?
Newcastle Beach
What's your favourite shop in newcastle?
Ally Fashion and Typo at Charlestown Square
What's your favourite live event in newcastle?
Carols by candlelight at Speers Point
Where is the best nightlife in newcastle?
Finnigans and if you like hip hop/rnb like me the CBD Hotel is also a great place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright - 2013 Novastreamedia
AJD Productions